Mulled Wine Large Bar
I think we all know the delightful smell of Mulled Wine at an outdoor Christmas Market, this bar will bring those fond memories into your home and set you up for a cozy evening.
*We have classified these as Wonky as they are little softer than we would of liked and they have suffered some breakages, please bear this in mind when ordering*
Each pack contains 1 piece.
How to use
On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. To prevent tunnelling we would advise against short burn times, this will allow you to make the most of the wax in your candle by avoiding any waste.
Light your candle safely and dispose of matches in an appropriate way.
Contains: Cinnamic Aldehyde (3-Phenyl-2-Propenal) (Cinnamalde), Geraniol (3,7-Dimethyl-2,6-Octadien-1-ol), D-Limonene (p-Mentha-1,8-diene)
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful if swallowed, seek medical attention. Toxic to Aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly. Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT EAT
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap & water.
IF IN EYES: Wash cautiously with water for several minutes.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children & pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.
Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.